ApliAilab Private Limited (“Apli” or “we” or “our” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy of every information
or data that we collect from the visitors, users, and others(“User(s)” or “you” or “your”) who access
our website https://apli.ai (“Website”) and or its application Apli (“Application”) (collectively known as “Platform”)(as the case may be).
collect, use, disclose, maintain and transfer your Information (as defined here in below).
By visiting/accepting this Policy you understand and agree to the collection, use, sharing and processing of your Personal Information (as defined here in below)
in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the provisions of this Policy, you may opt-out and stop using the Platform at any time to prevent
further use of the information shared by you. In case you are sharing any Personal Information of any other individual,
you confirm that the said individual is aware and has consented to share such Information as per the terms of this Policy.
This Policy is extended to all the Users of our Platform as stated hereinafter in the Policy. This Policy is effective from [23 September 2021].
- Unless otherwise mentioned in this Policy, we do not share any of your Information(as defined here in below)with any third party without seeking your prior consent. Any Information furnished to a third-party is done following the Policy and within the legal prerequisites of the governing laws.
- INFORMATION CATEGORY
The following two types of information (“Information”) are collected through our Platform.
- Personal Information:
The Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 defines “Personal Information” as any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person. The following form of personal information (“Personal Information”) is collected through our Platform:
- Personal Information shall include any and every information that you disclose to Apli and which may be used to identify you, directly or indirectly. Such information may include but not be limited to the firstname,last name, phone number, address, location, email ID, or any other personal or background information submitted by you through our Platform.
- If the User is a student (“Candidate(s)” or “you” or “your”), your resume, video resume, video interviews,education details, past internships/work experience, past remuneration, address, awards and curricular, projects, personal details, psychometric tests and such other information in connection therewith, which you may provide on the Platform.
- If the User is an institution (“Institution(s))” or “you” or “your”),your college name, batch name, education details of the students which you may provide on the Website.
- If the User is a company (“Company/ies” or “Recruiter(s)” or “you” or “your”) your details of the Company, work email id, Company name, job description of the profile that you would like to hire, job title, salary and such other information in connection therewith, which you may provide on the Website.
- Non-Personal Information:
The following form of Information is termed to be non-personal information (“Non-Personal Information”).
- Non-Personal Information means information that is not limited to determine the identity of any individual or business. Such information includes but is not limited to your browser type, the URL of the previous websites you visited, your internet service provider (ISP), operating system, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address, web browser; connection information; screen resolution, usage statistics, device log and event information, logs, keywords and metadata of incoming and outgoing calls and messages.
- We may collect information that you voluntarily provide, such as information included in response to a questionnaire or a survey conducted by Apli or any individual or business who is given the responsibility to act on behalf of Apli. We may use this data to tailor our Platform, improve the performance or content, and to provide you support and troubleshoot problems within the permissible limits of the governing law.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT AND RECEIVE INFORMATION
- Sign up: We may collect following Information when the Users sign up on the Platform:
- We may collect Information provided by the Candidate(s) when they sign up on our Platform which shall include but is not limited to their name, phone number, email id, college name or any other details. Any alternation in the previously provided credentials will also be collected from the Users.
- We may collect Information of the Recruiters when they sign up on our Website which shall include but is not limited to the name of the Company, email ID, phone number, or any other Information connected herewith provided on our Website.
- We may collect Information of the Institutions when they sign up on our Website which shall include but is not limited to the name of the Institution, email ID of the Institution, contact number, and any other Information connected herewith provided on our Website.
- Use of Platform:We may collect following Information when the Users use our Platform:
- We may collect Candidate’s Information which may include but is not limited to resume, including name, contact details, email address, mobile number, work experience, educational qualifications, data relating to your current and past remuneration or salary, resume, video resume, photograph and any other Information. Further, we may collect Candidate’s Information when you communicate with Institutions or Recruiters or when you apply for a job.
- We may collect Institution’s Information when you communicate with Recruiters and/or Candidates or post a job opening on the Platform. Further, we may collect Recruiter’s Information when you communicate with Candidates and/or Institutions.
- We may collect Recruiter’s financial information which may include but is not limited to your bank account number or credit card number or debit card number or other payment instrument details, other account and authentication information, location and billing information (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”) when you subscribe to our plans such as Kickstart, Branding, Money Back and Enterprise.
- We may allow you to enter our social medial handles such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter through our Platform. If you choose to provide any information on our social media handles, or otherwise share information on these social networking websites, we may receive Information about you. We may retain and use such Information about you in a variety of ways, including to enhance your experience with Apli’s outreach and to communicate with you about Apli’s new business activities.
- We may collect your User login details including your email ID and password. Apli has the right and discretion of rejecting any username which we might find to be inappropriate.
- Feedback/Testimonials: We may collect following Information when Users give feedback and/or testimonials on the Platform:
- We may collect Information that may be shared by Users through any of the given contact details of Apli or its social media handles.
- We may collect your Information when you leave a feedback on the Platform for enhancing your engagement with Apli.
- We may collect your Information when you give us your testimonials which shall include but not be limited to your success story and photographs.
- We may collect your Information when you sign up for newsletters or webinars such as name, email ID, contact information or any other Information that you may provide. Further, when you receive communication from us, we may track your opening statistics, visits to the Platform.
- We may collect your Information when you participate in the surveys and polls conducted by Apli. It is voluntary to participate in these surveys or polls. The Information gathered from surveys and polls is used to make improvements to ourPlatform.
- We may collect your Information when you participate in the psychometric tests conducted by Apli or when you participate in any other Company’s assessment tests.
- Apli collects device and connection-specific information when you access, or use our Platform. This includesInformation like hardware model, operating system information, signal strength, app version, browser information, connection information including phone number, mobile operator or ISP, language and time zone, and IP address.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We may use your Information to carry out obligations arising from your requests for our services.
- We may use your Information in order to assist the Recruiters to find the right Candidates for the suitable position and vice versa. Further, we may use your Information in order to assist the Institutions to manage their placements.
- We may use your Information to facilitate communication as part of the job search, application and interview process.
- We may use your Information to improve the functionality of our Platform, to customize and enhance your future engagement on the Platform, and in identifying usage trends.
- We may use Information like full name, address, phone number, email id, or any other contact information to generate invoices or facilitate payment for the services requested by the Users.
- We may use Information like User’s test scores for initial screening and for shortlisting Candidates for providing services to the potential Recruiters.
- We may contact you on the phone number provided by you to respond and communicate about your queries, selection, rejection and any other service-related concerns. We may also communicate with you about our current services, new services or promotions and opportunities that may be available to you.
- We may use your IP address to analyse our web traffic and to ease any technical complication which you may face while using our Platform.
- SHARING OF INFORMATION
- Apli does not rent, sell, or disclose any Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated entities, except with your consent, to provide services you have requested for, unless we believe that such action is necessary under the following circumstances:
- To comply with the law, or legal process served on us;
- Protect and defend our rights and the enforcement of our agreements, to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. This may be done in response to a law enforcement agency's request; and
- Exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Apli, our Users or others.
- We may share Candidate’s Information with the potential Recruiters if we determine that your resume matches a particular job description available with such Recruiters and vice versa. By signing up on the Platform, you give your consent to us to share your Information for providing you with services. Candidate’s agree and acknowledge that Apli may contact you or forward your resume to such potential Recruiters. Further, Recruiters agree that Apli may share your Information such as name of the Company, CTC, job description, designation and any other Information that may be required for assisting you with the services.
- We may share Candidate’s Information with the Institution when you apply for a suitable position on the Platform, if applicable.
- In the event, if we expand our business, merge or amalgamate or acquire or restructure our business, we might require to share all or some of your Information with our affiliates. Under such circumstances, Apli would, to the extent possible, require the acquiring party to follow the practices described in this Policy. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Apli may continue to process your Personal Information as set forth in this Policy.
- We may be required to share your Financial Information to a third party payment gateway provider. All Financial Information collected from you by such third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The Financial Information collected from you is transacted through secure digital platforms of approved payment gateways, which are under encryption, thereby complying with reasonably expected technology standards. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by you through a process of authentication in which we shall have no role to play and hence, we shall bear no liability in relation to the same. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or in actions of the third party payment gateway providers or any breach of conditions, representations and warranties given by them. We shall also not be obligated to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between you and such third party payment service providers.
- Apli takes your right to privacy very seriously and other than as specifically stated in this Policy, will only disclose your Personal Information in the event it is required to do so by law, rule, regulation, law enforcement agency, governmental official, legal authority or similar requirements. Apli warrants that such Information will be disclosed only in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
- You further acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the collection and/or disclosure of your Personal Information by external applications, sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from such applications, websites or resources.
- By interacting with the Platform, you consent to the use and placement of Cookies on your Devices in accordance with this Policy.
- PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- Apli takes utmost care towards safeguarding the Information provided by you through our Platform. We ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. The protection measures include but are not limited to any kind of alteration, or loss, or misuse, or unlawful processing of any Information. Only authorised personnel are allowed to access any Information that is sought through our Platform or otherwise.
- Apli has implemented physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in order to protect the information, including that the information will be stored on secured servers and protected by secured networks to which access is limited to a few authorized employees and personnel. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% (hundred per cent) secure. Thus, we cannot guarantee any safety of your data accessed by any unauthorised person or any unintended breach from our end.
The Platform is not intended to attract anyone under the relevant age of consent to enter into binding legal contracts under the laws of their respective jurisdictions (“Minor(s)”). We do not solicit or intend to collect any Information from any Minor. However, in case our Platform is accessed by a Minor, we encourage parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of Minor to ensure that no Personal Information is collected from a Minor without their prior consent.
- LIMITED LIABILITY
- As mentioned above in this Policy, Apli will not be responsible for any privacy or data breach done by its service partner or third-party websites. Further, we shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage, or misuse of your Information, if such loss, damage, or misuse is attributable to any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Apli and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, lockouts or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, civil disturbances, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, and any other similar events not within the control of Apli and which Apli is not able to overcome.
- At any point of time, our liability for any loss arising from a particular transaction carried out by you on the services shall not exceed the consideration paid by you for that particular transaction.
- If you wish to discontinue or remove or alter any of your Personal Information from our Platform or otherwise, contact us through [email protected]. We will retain your Information for as long as your account with the services is active and as needed to provide you the services. We shall not retain such Information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the Information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the services, please send us an email at [email protected].
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
Under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Address: 99813, Siddhivinay Society, Anandgarh Park Side, Vikhroli - 400079
- CONTACT US
If you have additional questions or concerns about this Policy or want to make any request or suggestions regarding certain Personal Information,
please contact us at [email protected]